Air Transport Insurance
Air Transport Insurance
Any damage to sophisticated and expensive equipment can cause significant damage to your company or business. OIC JSC will help protect your business risks and compensate for the cost of lost property in case of damage to or destruction of an aircraft; compensate losses resulting from damage to third parties, and compensate for harm to life and health of cabin crew in case of accidents.
How to make an order?
Our specialists will prepare an individual insurance program that takes into account your budget, objectives and business specifics.
To do this, please contact us at: +7 (727) 258-18-00 ext. 1063 or make an application. Email address for messages: email@example.com. OIC Corporate Insurance officers will contact you.
Section 1: Policyholder’s property interests related to the possession and use of insured air transport (spare parts and replacement parts), due to its damage, destruction (loss) or loss/disappearance during the term hereof. Also, on request and subject to payment of an additional premium, property interests of the policyholder associated with additional costs in case of damage, destruction (loss) of air transport may also be an insured object.
Section 2: compensation for harm caused to life, health and (or) property of third persons/passengers/cargo owners recognized as affected parties in connection with the operation of the air transport specified in the Contract.
Section 3: property interests of the insured persons associated with causing harm to their life/health in the operation of air transport.
Section 1: an insured event shall be damage, destruction (loss) or loss/disappearance of air transport as a result of the following events:
- an aircraft accident or incident that occurs since the start of the engine for flight at the departure airport until the engine is switched off at the destination airport (transit airport)
- natural disaster that occurred while aircraft is parked;
- unlawful acts of third parties that occurred while aircraft was parked, namely as a result of theft, robbery, plundering, destruction or damage intentionally or through negligence.
Section 2: an insured event shall be an incurrence of civil liability of the Policyholder to compensate for:
- damage to life/health and property of third parties caused directly by an air transport, its parts or by a person or a thing that had fallen out of it, caused in operation of air transport from the time its engine is started for the flight at the departure airport until the engine is switched off at the destination airport (transit airport);
- damage to life/health of an aircraft passenger; damage to an aircraft passenger, caused due to damage, loss or destruction of checked-in luggage and personal belongings of the passenger during transportation by air;
- damage to cargo owner caused as a result of loss, damage or destruction of cargo during transportation by air.
Section 3: An insured event is an occurrence of an accident as a result of an aircraft accident or incident from the time the engine is started for the flight at the departure airport until the engine is switched off at the destination airport (transit airport), which resulted in injury to life or health of the Insured Person during the term of the Insurance Contract. An insured event must have the following mandatory features:
- death of the Insured Person within one year from the date of an accident;
- establishment of disability or occupational incapacity of the Insured Person within 180 (one hundred eighty) days from the date of an accident;
- temporary disability of the Insured Person.