Extent of medical assistance rendered
CALL – CENTER
- round-the-clock consulting dispatch service
- arranging doctor visits on call
- arranging ambulance call
- appointments to visit specialists
- information about medical staff
- emergency medical help
- organization of hospitalization
- initial consultation and treatment by emergency specialists
- advice and other professional services of doctors of various specialties for emergency and therapeutic indications.
- diagnostic laboratory and instrumental assessment for emergency and therapeutic indications.
- physiotherapeutic treatment by doctor’s order.
- hospitalization to an inpatient clinic of any profile for emergency indications.
- consultations and other professional services of medical specialists in different fields for emergency indications.
- diagnostic laboratory and instrumental assessment conducted in respect of the disease (condition) that caused hospitalization for emergency indications.
- surgical and/or conservative therapy, including bandaging, administration of medicines, etc. conducted in respect of the disease (condition) that caused hospitalization for emergency indications.
- medicines, bandaging materials, anesthetics, oxygen, etc., prescribed for the disease (condition) that caused hospitalization for emergency indications (only in a hospital).
- stay, primarily in a semiprivate room, meals, nursing by medical personnel.
- physiotherapeutic procedures, ordered by a doctor for treatment of the disease that caused hospitalization
- therapeutic exercises, as ordered by a doctor for treatment of the disease that caused hospitalization.
Family Doctors’ Consultations
- family doctor’s visit to customer’s house or office for emergency indications (examination, diagnosis, orders).
- prescription forms and referrals to specialists for emergency, therapeutic and preventive indications.
- dental care (except prosthetics, orthodontia and cosmetology) - limit of liability
- coverage of prescription drugs by family doctor - limit of liability
- for epidemiological indications, anti-flu, 1 times a year, only for an insured employee.
Occupational Health Examination
- Preventive examination according to the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 25, 2012 № 166 only for the insured employee 1 time per year.
Family Inclusion Option
Family members are a spouse under 65 years old, children 1 to 18 years old but not more than 3 people
Contact us and we will be happy to give you more information
+7 (727) 258 1800
2258 Call is free throughout Kazakhstan