Instructions for hull insurnce holders in case of traffic accident
- You had an Insured Event?
- Instructions for hull insurnce holders in case of traffic accident
- Instructions for voluntary civil liability insurance holders in case of traffic accident
- Instructions for compulsory liability insurance policy holders in case of traffic accident
- Instructions in case of occurrence of an insured event while traveling abroad
- Instructions for property insurance holders
- Instructions for accident insurance holders
Procedure in the Insured Event for Hull Insurance Contract Owners:
- Holders of hull insurance agreements shall call on the accident manager to the accident scene without fail to fix the insurable event indicating damages caused to the transport vehicle;
- In case if under hull insurance agreement conditions the insured person shall immediately report on occurrence of the insurable event to the relevant authorities then this must be done without fail.