Sudden trauma is a serious nuisance for an adult and for a child. Insurance Contract with OIC JSC is a round-the-clock protection for every day for adults and children, which will compensate for the cost of treatment as a result of an accident and reduce stress levels.
Who can be insured?
- Children 1 to 17 years old;
- Adults 18 to 65 years old;
- Drivers and Passengers.
Duration of Insurance Coverage:
Flexible period of validity round-the-clock, 1 day to 1 year in the selected territory of insurance.
Advantages of accident insurance with OIC JSC:
- Flexible period of validity of insurance contract: 1 day to 1 year;
- Maximum amount of insurance compensation is to 5 million tenge;
- Extended coverage package;
- Round-the-clock insurance coverage in the selected insurance territory.
- Quick payment. Payment is made within 15 days after submission of all documents.
- No medical examination. Entering into a contract, only takes a written application. Medical examination is not required.
What can you be insured against?
At your choice, insurance is available virtually against all possible consequences of an accident:
- physical trauma or injury,
- disability, temporary loss of capacity for work,
Insurance Territory to choose:
- Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Republic of Kyrgyzstan;
- CIS Countries;
- Entire world, except for war zones.
Amount of insurance compensation upon occurrence of an insured event.
OIC Insurance Company offers flexible conditions to each customer. Every insured person can choose their own insurance compensation amount up to 5 million tenge.
Amounts of payouts under accident insurance:
- In the event of death - 100% of the sum insured;
- In the event of disability, Group 1 - 80% of the sum insured;
- In the event of child's disability - 80% of the sum insured;
- In the event of disability, Group 2 - 60% of the sum insured;
- In the event of disability, Group 3 - 40% of the sum insured;
- In the event of temporary loss of capacity for work and traumatic injuries – based on the injuries table or 0,2% of the sum insured per insured person for each day of disability for a period not exceeding 45 days.
When calculating the cost of the accident insurance contract additional factors are taken into account:
- athletic risks for insured persons engaged in amateur sports;
- period of validity of the insurance contract;
- discounts for group insurance (from 25 people).